gEDA-user: That bug still exists in PCB?

Good morning for all

Sorry for asking about that here, I dont have the very last version of PCB
(that exists in geda iso) because of some known bugs I am using the Xaw
20050315 version. I founded a very important bug, but I dont know if it is
known or solved. The problem is with vias that have the soldermask cleared.
In pcb, showing the soldermask and pressing k over a via it clears the
soldermask, but, on the .ps output only a little point appears (maybe with
the same diameter of the drill) and on gerber nothing appears. Its a very
important bug, yesterday I had to clear all vias by editing the .ps file
converted to skencil, one by one by hand...
It would be nice too to have a option to clear all vias.
If this bug is unknown, I post him in bugtrack.

Best regards to all.

Xtian Xultz
Curitiba - Brazil