gEDA-user: gschem panning

I just recently upgraded to a CVS version of gschem. In the version I had previously, one could pan the schematic by clicking and dragging with the right mouse button. In the new version the right mouse button triggers a context menu, an improvement I think. I know that 'x' can be used to re-center the schematic view but is there a button combination that can be used with the mouse to trigger the "drag-pan" behavior?

Thanks,
David Carr