Re: gEDA-user: PCB GTK Keys

> 1) It says the "period" key can be used to toggle the 45 degree restriction.
> If I press it while adding a line, a command dialog box appears.  Is there
> a new way to toggle this restriction?

Use the slash (divide) key for gtk.

> 2) It says "If you switch active layers in the midst of placing lines, a
> via will automatically be placed".  How do I switch layers?  I cannot move
> the cursor over to the layer menu on the left, the display just auto scrolls.

Number keys 1..8.  Change layers after clicking where you want the
via, which closes the segment on the current layer and starts the new
segment which you'll put on the new layer.

> 3) Is there a way to change the drill size of an existing via?  I can only
> find how to change the size for new vias.

Ctrl-s to increase the via under the pointer.
Ctrl-Shift-s to decrease the via under the pointer.