Re: gEDA-user: wxPCB Goals

I think it is funny that fork is taken negatively. It is actually a
compliment. A fork says, your code is so far along and so good that
rather then rewrite it I am going to use it as my base. Then people like
Bob and Tim add, by the way, when it is realistic I well generate patch
files to submite my changes back into the code base.

I do the samething for gschem. I modify gaf to have "better"
hierarchical bus capabilities. And I inform the main developers of what
I am doing and occasionally give them a chance to abuse my code.

So, have at it Bob. After all this is what Open Source is all about.

Steve Meier