gEDA-user: RoHS compliant fab & assy drawing notes

I don't know that this is the best forum to ask this question, but
it's a good starting place since we have a lot of knowledgable people
on this list.

I need to do some RoHS-compliant boards.  Therefore, I need to create
fab and assy drawings with the appropriate notes on them calling out
the correct RoHS-compliant fabrication and manufacturing documents,
standards, procedures, and materials.  I don't have any experience
with this.  Does anybody here have an example set of fab and assy
drawing templates with the correct notes on them?  Or is there a place
on the web to look at the appropriate boilerplate?

Thanks,

Stuart