Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge board status

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 23:25, Steve Meier wrote:
> I think I will drop into this group a brief passage fom Heisenberg's
> "Quantum Theory" translated into English in 1930.

> Here spontaneuos transitions may occure to the states of negative energy; as
> these have never been observed

Perhaps.
http://www.cheniere.org/books/part1/
http://www.cheniere.org/books/part3/
http://www.cheniere.org/books/part4/index.html

> the theory is certainly wrong. Under
> these conditions it is very remarkable that the positive energy-levels
> (at least in the case of one electron) coincide with those actually
> observed."
>
> So what was wrong? What occured that proved both theories were correct?

See "Virtual State Engineering and its Implications"
http://www.unusualresearch.com/virtstate/virtstate.htm .

--
 http://www.softwaresafety.net/ http://www.designer-iii.com/
                 http://www.unusualresearch.com/