Re: gEDA-user: Re: Pointer to 3d CAD?

Michael,

I am in the same boat as you we also use altera software because our
designs here at MRA Tek are so demanding and complex and need to be in
such a small physical volumn that even if descrete components could
handle the computational speed that we need (which they don't) we
couldn't squeeze them into the board size we need.

But as you said "Of course a discrete logic wire-wrapped computer is
cool" or a bit nutty but more power to the builder.

As far as your project goes I am going to keep an eye on it as I am very
unhappy with my sdsl modem.

Steve Meier