gEDA-user: m32c expansion board works!

I got the replacement LDO today and swapped it in.  Carefully checked
the voltages; all OK and no magic smoke this time.

The only fix I've had to make so far is that I didn't tie the HOLD and
RDY lines at all, and the m3a board has them tied in an inconvenient
way.  Yup, locked up the chip.  One 30g wire jumpered them both to
Vcc.  Needed one wait state on the RAM to get it working reliably,
don't know why, it spec'd out OK.  Might be the extra circuitry on the
main board (those lines were used to drive some LEDs through a buffer)
adding capacitance.

So, once the configuration was figured out, all 4Mb of SRAM passed the
memtest I wrote!  It was a simple one, writing out a deterministic
pseudorandom sequence, then reading it back in and comparing.

I've gotten the ethernet chip programmed enough that it autonegotiates
and brings the link up.  I've got blinky lights!  LINK comes on when I
plug the cable in, and ACT blinks when packets come in.  I haven't
even come close to reading/writing my own packets, but at least this
proves that the chip isn't toast.