RE: gEDA-user: gEDA user with problems

Hi,

El vie, 03-11-2006 a las 10:51 -0800, Adrian Nania escribiÃ:
> Thanks guys for your responses. I will update my small HOWTO.
> Carlos is telling us:
>
> [snip]
> >Nevertheless I tried this with CVS version, and the auto numbering when
> >copying components seems to work for me....
>
> In that case, looks like a good idea to install all the time the latest
> CVS version? The default Ubuntu version doesn't look too old.

Ubuntu Edgy and Debian are using 20060906 packages:
http://packages.ubuntulinux.org/edgy/electronics/
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/electronics/geda-gschem

I had a little more time, so I tried with 20060906 debian package, and I
get autonumbering working both when placing and copying components.

It's not a matter of versions. Something else is not working properly.

Ales, it seems you were able to reproduce part of the bug. Can you track
it down?

Regards,

Carlos