Re: gEDA-user: bug or feature in recent versions of PCB?

[snip]
>On an unrelated note, I seem to have stopped receiving messages from
>the geda mailing list although I did nothing to unsubscribe or block
>them.

	If you are using a comcast account, then I'm not surprised.
Comcast has been classifying mail from the seul machine as spam.
Sometimes it gets through, sometimes it fails.   I transitioned away
from Comcast for any geda e-mail due this randomness.

								-Ales