Re: gEDA-user: gschem schematic of Sinclair ZX Spectrum

Karel Kulhavy wrote:

Does anyone have a gschem schematic of Sinclair ZX Spectrum?

CL<

Hi Karel. I do not have a schematic but I do have the main PCB and the membrane from the keyboard. I don't know if they are good or not but the board appears to be complete. It is from 1983 issue 4A. If you require this or any bits let me know. Only the ULA chip is socketed and I don't think I could remove the other main chips without damage!

Colin Ager  Garboldisham  Norfolk  UK