Re: gEDA-user: Hysteric zooming

>In gschem 20061020 the 'z' and 'Z' have faster autorepeat than is set on
>the keyboard. When I press for a time that produces only one letter in xterm,
>gschem zooms several steps. Is this intentional? It's difficult to work with
>when you want to do only one step.

	Curious, I don't see any hysterical zoom when pressing the z or
Z key once in 20061020.  Anybody else see anything like this?
Furthermore, I don't think that anything has changed in this part of
the code for quite some time.  Did you switch operating systems or gtk+
versions or X Window versions recently?

								-Ales