gEDA-user: New2PCB

Hi,
    I have my board laid out and I'm ready to generate Gerber files.
The file/print layout is not exactly like the tutorial and docs.  I am
using Ubuntu Feisty amd64 and geda loaded straight out of the package
manager so I did not have any Linux hacking to do.  My only printer is
an Epson stylux 660.  What should I do to enable the following:-

PCB now has support for device drivers, PostScript, encapsulated
PostScript, and Gerber RS-274-X drivers are available so far.

    Err, like where do I get this stuff and what do I do once I have it
and can I print to file?

              Regards Ian.