Re: gEDA-user: Text on PCB

Using the gschemrc you have changed the size of the text for gschem,
the schematic capture editor, not for PCB, the layout program.

Gschem and PCB are two separate programs, and they use two different
RC files.

If you are using the GTK version of PCB, try editing
$HOME/.pcb/preferences.

Cheers,

Stuart