gEDA-user: Text sixe

Thanks Steward, guess I was not thinking.  I only need to change the
size of the PCB name and number that I typed in.  I will look
at .pcb/preferences.

	I guess with messing about with the mail list I have managed to drop
off getting the replies.

		Regards Ian.

Using the gschemrc you have changed the size of the text for gschem,
the schematic capture editor, not for PCB, the layout program.

Gschem and PCB are two separate programs, and they use two different
RC files.

If you are using the GTK version of PCB, try editing
$HOME/.pcb/preferences.

Cheers,

Stuart