gEDA-user: GPL2 Mime icons

Hi everyone,

Based (with permission) on Tomaz's Tango icons:
(http://www.tablix.org/~avian/blog/archives/2007/04/22/T22_41_14/)

I've made some based on the text-x-generic icon from the GNOME theme:
(http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda/icons/mime/)

These ones based on the GNOME theme are GPL2, so we should be able to
ship them as part of the gEDA suite without any licensing worries.

Tomaz's Tango based icons (which are CC-BY-SA licensed), should
hopefully be made available as an addition to the Tango icon theme.

There is a branch here:
http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-gaf/pcjc2.git?a=shortlog;h=desktop_integration

This demonstrates how these might be installed as part of the gEDA
suite. There is a little work yet to do with the application icons, but
you'll be able to see the beginnings of those and the .desktop files
there too.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton