Re: gEDA-user: Questions on downloading and installing gnucap and gwave

And the fun continues...

I have

gtk+-devel
gtk2-devel
glibc-devel
guile-devel
gettext-devel
flex
bison
make
gcc
gcc-c++

I then tried to configure gwave with the results below:

checking for build-guile-gtk... no
configure: error: Need guile-gtk 0.17 or later

I found guile-gtk 2.0 at http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gtk/

Is this the best place to get it?
How can I find what other software gwave will check for or should I
just keep doing the install missing software/configure gwave loop?