Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] terminology

DJ Delorie wrote:
> I worked on the terminology section of the getting started doc.  If
> some of the newer PCB users could review it and see if I've missed
> anything (i.e. terms I'm so used to that I don't know they need
> defining), let me know.

After a quick review, polygon isn't defined. How does it relate to
"board', "layer", "drawing layer", "outline", "rectangle", etc...

And maybe info. on how these items should be expected to interact with
each other?

73, and thanks for the opportunity to allow me to make a small
contribution to the project.

--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
Ubuntu, free software for everybody. (TM)