Re: gEDA-user: pcb: C-in-a-circle copyright?

> It doesn't look like there is a C-in-a-circle copyright symbol in
> PCB's default font, unless I'm missing something.  So... am I
> missing something?  Is there a sensible way to add it?

You need to (1) choose an encoding for it.  Best would be 0xa9, which
is where ISO-LATIN-1 puts it, and (2) add an entry to the default_font
file using :FontEdit() and :FontSave().

Unfortunately, globalconst.h has MAX_FONTPOSITION set to 127.  I'm not
sure how unsigned-char-clean the font code is, it might break.

There seems to be a missing glyph where ` should go, you could stuff
it in there for now.