Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] global puller

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 09:52:26PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Ok, I added the global puller to pcb cvs.  It works "mostly" but
> always save before using it.  Sometimes it goes nuts and you have to
> Ctrl-C pcb, sometimes it just adds scribbles to parts of your board,
> so treat it with some skepticism.

This is very exciting, but given the dangerous nature of the command,
I think it might be a good idea to add a layer of protection around it
to keep the newbies safe.  Perhaps require something to be manually
added to the config file in order to enable the command, or pop up a
warning the first time it's used to ask for confirmation -- something
like that.  Not everybody will have read the mailing list discussions
carefully enough to realize how dangerous it is.

--
Randall