Re: gEDA-user: "shrink" and overlapping copper areas

In the days of mechanical photoplotting, having an aperture be exposed
to small causes the problems you're thinking of.  Or, if you have a
situation like that and you globally change the size of all lines, for
example.

Me, I think the bloat/shrink stuff is way obsolete.  We need to strip
out that DRC and put in a new one that uses current terminology.

Of course, the ps exporter *has* a bloat option.  Me, I'd set the
board's shrink to match my ps bloat, so if I "bloat" the ps lines
smaller (as I do, to match my process), they remain connected.