Re: gEDA-user: pcb-place or PCB_Parse perl module

On Nov 28, 2007 8:23 PM, Didier Villevalois <ptitjes@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've read
> there:http://www.luciani.org/not-quite-ready/not-quite-ready-index.html
> and on the mailing-list there is tool developped by JC Luciani to place
> components from a position configuration file. However i can't get an
> hand on it...
>
> I would really need that tool to help me for my front panel pcbs. Or
> maybe just the PCB_Parse perl module so that i don't have to make
> another parser/serializer to place my components.

I am assuming you saw the write-up I presented a few years ago at a
Freedog meeting.
I placed the write-up on my site but never got around to posting the script.

If you have read write-up and you think the script will meet your
needs I could dust it
off and place on my site either this weekend or early next week.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org