Re: gEDA-user: pcb printer calibration

Alle giovedì 29 novembre 2007, DJ Delorie ha scritto:

> And if you just type "4" for both numbers, does it work?

No, i stil get 2
i got 2 for every number above 2.000

> (also, you can type in the ratios if you calculate them yourself; the
> number it *wants* is a number very near 1.0, which it uses as a global
> scale factor)

In fact that is wat i've done after your first email.

I think that the measure of all the segment, and not only of the bigger box,
must be printed in the calibration page. To made the user able to check on
the correctness of the data computed by pcb.
Even if the software is smart, probably it could be usefull to give a direct
feedback to the user.