Re: gEDA-user: gschem, howto prevent generation of .sch~ backup files?

Or at least can we name them something less obnoxious, or tuck them away
where I never, ever have to see them again in ls or accidentally include
them in a wild card again?  The current .sch~ system causes too much
clutter for even my trivial projects, I'd hate to see what it does on a
project of any size.

My suggestion, a hidden backup directory:
.gschem-back/<sheet>.sch

-dave