gEDA-user: vexing problem: m4:stdin:7: bad expression in eval

Dan,

>>> nbuster_3.sch:footprint=TSSOP-65P-640L1-14N
>>
>>This is the culprit

  Do you still feel that this is the bug considering DJ's comment?

  I believe I was able to make another component that used the 0805
  footprint and saw the same error in gsch2pcb output.

  At any rate, I will try it tonight and see what happens.

  Thanks again,
  Roger