Re: gEDA-user: Build failure, git repo.

On Monday 02 November 2009 16:48:12 Karl Hammar wrote:

> Since "builddir" is not defined anywhere in the Makefile, the above
> fails.
>
> What should the value of "builddir" be?

(info "(autoconf) Preset Output Variables") sayeth:

 -- Variable: builddir
     Rigorously equal to `.'.  Added for symmetry only.

Also, *my* gnetlist/scheme/Makefile.in seems to be being generated correctly:

[peter@harrington gaf (master)]$ grep '^builddir' gnetlist/scheme/Makefile.in
builddir = @builddir@
[peter@harrington gaf (master)]$ automake --version | head -n1
automake (GNU automake) 1.11

Ergo, your automake is generating garbage output.  Unbreak it and try again?
This is probably the root cause of many of the problems you seem to have been
having in the last few days.

                                          Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>