Re: gEDA-user: pcb circles turn into hexagons

Why can't I update from your tree?  Something like this happens every
time, and I end up deleting the whole tree and cloning from scratch.

$ git rebase origin/local_customisation_no_pours
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: Strip out more cairo stuff
error: patch failed: src/Makefile.am:37
error: src/Makefile.am: patch does not apply
error: src/cairo/cairo-minimal.h: already exists in index
error: patch failed: src/cairo/cairo-types-private.h:39
error: src/cairo/cairo-types-private.h: patch does not apply
error: src/cairo/cairo.h: does not exist in index
error: patch failed: src/cairo/cairoint-minimal.h:67
error: src/cairo/cairoint-minimal.h: patch does not apply
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
Auto-merging src/cairo/cairoint-minimal.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/cairo/cairoint-minimal.h
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001 Strip out more cairo stuff