Re: gEDA-user: PCB attributes [was: pcb... working on ebuild, PCB.. layer colors]

On 11/8/09, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, Please bug me if you
> have any outstanding patches I promised to review / apply. I recall
> layer colours..

Very good; the patches are in Gitorious; this should work:
git clone git://gitorious.org/~ineiev/pcb/clon_ineieva.git
cd clon_ineieva
git checkout -b attributes origin/attributes

Since last post some minor cleanup was done, the most significant part
of which is making arguments of actions case-insensitive; feel free to
review it and give any feedback (which I'd actually wanted to address
to everybody, not just to Peter).