Re: gEDA-user: Strange PCB warning

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 20:06 +0000, Ineiev wrote:

> Probably the function should be rewritten almost completely.
> I'll try tomorrow.

My expectation is, that it is very difficult.
Yesterday I had a short look at the PCBs arc-arc-intersection code.
I did not understand much, but was surprised that is was so short. Of
course intersection of circles is not too difficult, see

http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/geometry/2circle/

My first idea was to build arc with thickness with two arcs outlines and
two circles for end caps and test all these elements for intersection.
But it will not work if one small arc segment resides in one much larger
arc without intersecting the outline of the large arc.