Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and pcb status and minigration from Eagle

I don't want to clutter the list with invidual "Thank you" answers. Thus this
post is a big thanks for all the answers and the really nice unbiased
explanations.
The amount of answers, the friendly writing style and the compentency makes me
sure the gEDA community is nice and active.

I played around with gschem and pcb yesterday and so fare I have to say: GREAT
It is exactly what I was looking for. Something which let me have control of
whats going on.

If there is somewhere a user counter then

user_counter =+ 1 ;)

Thanks again.

Torsten

P.S. One question remain: Why I didn't switch some years ago already ?!
I guess it was the somehow alienating GUIs which keep me away. However, this
seems to be "better" no on both sides. I lost interest in fancy GUIs and
gschem and PCB makes some effort to create a little bit more beauty GUIs.