Re: gEDA-user: Cheaper right angle component video terminal?

I see, I actually like the black frame, I was just interested if any
company sold them for cheaper. I'll just use the digikey part.

Also thanks for the footprints! That will same me some time!

May I ask what that project was in your screenshots?