Re: gEDA-user: How to deal with single/dual parts?

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 18:57 +0100, Stephan Boettcher wrote:
> Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

This thread reminds me again to my something useless post some days ago:

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Nov-2009/msg00310.html

When I design electronics, there may be an initial phase where I am
interested only in abstract devices -- no power pins, no pin numbers, no
value, no footprint, no slots.

Only a plain nand gate, resistor, capacitor, coil, opamp, ...

May something like super-light symbols be useful. For the first stage of
a design, with mapping of all details later? Not as a replacement of
existing (heavy) symbols, but a new alternative type?