Re: gEDA-user: How to deal with single/dual parts?

On Nov 20, 2009, at 7:15 AM, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> As an alternative to scheme, some would prefer to see TCL.  I have no
> problem with that, as long as the interpreter is built-in.  However,
> there is a large installed base of scheme, so it's likely we're stuck
> with it.

I propose that the scripting languages be plugins.

that way we can use the language that we know best.

Yes, I could learn scheme or TCL,  but I already know bash, perl,
python, fourth, and basic

And before anyone starts complaining about dependency hell,  my answer
to you will be get a Mac. Oh, and these are plugins.

Hardkrash