gEDA-user: howto print with "pcb -x eps" ?

I'd really love to do scripted printing of my layouts. The prints should
show whatever layers and types of objects I judge reasonable with the
particular layout. Unfortunately, I failed to come up with a proper
command line for pcb. This what I tried:

pcb -x eps \
  --action-string 'DISPLAY(NameOnPCB)' \
  --element-color '#000000' \
  --pin-color '#cccccc' \
  --layer-color-1 '#ffffff' \
  --layer-color-2 '#ffffff' \
  --layer-color-3 '#ffffff' \
  --layer-stack "comment, elements, top" \
  --eps-file "/tmp/out.eps" \
  $PCBFILE

However, the contents of the layer-stack option seem to be ignored. No
matter what I put in there, I always get a postscript file with the same
layers:
    silk
    outline
    pins (no pads)
How would I go about to get a print that includes the tracks, or the pads?

The option "--as-shown"  seems to have no effect, either.

Any hints?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211