Re: gEDA-user: new ethernet chip...

> Too bad they want to generate a sales lead in return for giving you
> a link to the datasheets.

A company does good things, I don't mind giving them my email.  It
won't get past the spam filters anyway.

> Luckily they're not bright enough to obscure the link:
>
> 	http://www.micrel.com/_PDF/Ethernet/ethernet_datasheet/

Yup, includes schematics.  The chip is as simple as the ENC28J60 chip
- it needs the magnetics, some discretes, and a crystal.  I haven't
checked to see if the magnetics are the same as everyone else uses
(the CP2200 uses weird magnetics that you can't buy any more).