Re: gEDA-user: another wierd idea for a project...

   I think the $524 figure is for 9 boards, thus 9 ARMs. But you're
   right, it is still very expensive. And that's what's keeping me from
   buying some. What I like about the idea is that apparently you can
   simply connect them in any configuration you like and they will always
   work and they can program each other. Best regards,

   Jasper
   On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Bob Paddock