Re: gEDA-user: Next step

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 22:27 +0100, Markus Hitter wrote:

> When building pcb from source, you get an G-code exporter, which
> produces isolation milling and drilling G-code.

gcode export is available in the 20100929 snapshot, we have it already
in the official Gentoo tree (still marked testing/unstable, but should
work fine for amd64, ppc, sparc ,x86, x86-macos). Other distributions
may have it also, so no need to build from sources and wonder about
missing dependencies in binary distributions.