gEDA-user: pcb tracker cleanups

I went through pcb's patch and bug trackers and did some cleanup and
triage.

Anything I increased to priority 6 or higher means "we should deal
with this", leaving stuff that still needs feedback or discussion at
5.  I moved some bugs to the feature tracker as appropriate.  I moved
some bugs and patches into various groups according to when we should
have them dealt with by.

I also tried to set the right categories for everything (gtk vs drc vs
gerber, etc) and added more categories as needed.

If you have anything in the tracker and weren't logged in when you
created it, please go check it, as you won't get an email for updates.
If you do get an email that's asking for feedback, please respond in
the next week or so or SF may close it due to lack of feedback (not
all in that state were tagged for that).

The next step will be to decide what's going in the *next* bugfix
release (not just *any* bugfix release) and move those into a "next
bugfix release" group, then start fixing them.

So, if anyone feels like getting their feet wet, pick any patch or bug
that's priority 6-9 and grouped in "future bugfix release" and have at
it :-)

Note to other PCB tracker admins (you know who you are): feel free to
push the priorities higher or move patches/bugs from "future" to
"next" release (bug or feature) if you feel it's warranted.