Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist crash

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 23:53:06 +0000
Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Friday 12 November 2010 23:37:18 Levente Kovacs wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >

> > I could make gnetlist crash with the following command:
> >
> > gnetlist -q -g gsch2pcb -o pcb/if_card.new.pcb -m gnet-
> gsch2pcb-tmp.scm
> > sch/if_card.sch sch/ps.sch
>
> Hi,
>
> Are you able to narrow it down to a minimal testcase at all?
>
> Also, the stack trace would be more helpful if you installed the -
> dbg packages for libguile and libc. I'm not sure how to do that on
> Debian, I'm afraid.
>
> Thanks!

I'm trying to build gEDA from sources. I successfully installed it, but it
keep searching for *.scm files in old places. When I run gnetlist I get:

Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/bitmap] passed to bitmap-directory
Failed to read init scm file [/usr/share/gEDA/scheme/gnetlist.scm]
Failed to read drc2 scm file [/usr/share/gEDA/scheme/gnet-drc2.scm]

How can I get the system to find the /usr/local/* stuff?

Thanks,
Levente

Levente Kovacs
http://levente.logonex.eu