From: Kai-Martin Knaak <knaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Nov 19, 2010 4:22 am
Subject: gEDA-user: current working file name in gschemrc

Currently, my print command in gschemrc is
   (print-command "lp -d PDF")

This prints a PDF of the current schematic via cups-pdf.
The PDF file appears in $HOME/PDF/ as
   job_1296-untitled_document.pdf

I'd like to replace this with the name of the schematic. The lp command can
set the base name of the file with the option -t. But how would I teach
gschemrc to automatically fill in the file name of the current schematic? Is
there some way to access the file name like this:
   (print-command "lp -d PDF -t $CURRENTFILENAME")

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211