Re: gEDA-user: Win(PC) quick start? Mail searching?

Wow.  The creater of Icarus.  (I'm not worth!).

No, unfortunately, there is no examples directory.
Perhaps the PC cut has behind the unix/linux/solaris
based releases....

Fred

P.S.  That's Robert Frost in the signature, right?
I imagine it's suitable for the keeper and developer
of a verilog simulator.