Re: gEDA-user: Several Questions re. iverilog & geda-user

nadig@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu said:
> This is painful. The last time I checked, we still lived in a free
> country !

This is not helping. I hate Windows too, but that doesn't relieve
me of the obligation to support it. There are many reasons to use
Windows (mostly having to do with intransigent vendors) so beating
the poor guy over the head with Linux disks in not constructive:-)

It *is* true that Icarus Verilog tends to be more stable under Linux,
for a variety of reasons. But I still entertain Windows specific
problem reports. They are often real problems masked by details of
the libc implementation.

steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,