Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb

I use gnetlist instead of gsch2pcb

The attached url has a set of really good instructions on how to get gschem and pcb working together.

http://archives.seul.org/geda/dev/Aug-2001/msg00081.html

Steve M.

Olgierd Eysymontt wrote:

Hi, may be this post is a bit out of place, but I've not found another
way to solve the problem than asking.

I have installed geda 20030901, pcb 1.99o (20030815) and gsch2pcb 0.9
and 1.0 and I'm unable to make gsch2pcb to work on either versions, if I
use gsch2pcb I get, independent of including some elements or other
error messages:

ERROR: Unbound variable: open-output-pipe
No elements found, so nothing to do.

always the same message. I've tried in two different linux redhat 9
machines with the same result, I've updated guile, made configuration
files, etc. The log files never had showed errors, so I think may be m4
is the problem, but gschem2pcb works perfect and all the rest of the
suit gEDA works too, any idea ?

Olgierd Eysymontt