Re: gEDA-user: GTKWave status?

> From: Andrew Bardsley <bardsley@cs.man.ac.uk>

> > Is it possible to display signals as a graph (i.e. amplitude vs. time)?
>
> There is some analogue waveform support in the Synopsys/EPIC .out format
> reader.  I look forward to code submissions for other formats and decent
> support for better upper/lower bounds handling etc.

I mean for digital signals, not analog waveforms.  For example, I have a 12-bit
bus which is a sampled sine wave in 2s-comp format, and it is in the vcd just
fine.  It would be much easier for me to determine if it is working if I could
see it graphed rather than as a list of numbers.  Signalscan and simvision do
this, and it is very helpful in DSP work.

Thanks,
Matt