gEDA-user: Minor tweaks to partslist package

Ales and gEDA-users,

I have made a small change to the excellent BOM generation programs
called gnet-partslist*.scm, originally written by MIYAMOTO Takanori.
His programs run as back-ends to gnetlist, and produce BOMs in a
couple of various ways from a gschem design.

Of particular interest is his program gnet-partslist3.scm, which
output a BOM as a series of tab-deliminated columns, with headings
DEVICE, VALUE, QNTY, and REFDES.  I have added FOOTPRINT to the
output, so that the program now outputs these columns:

DEVICE, VALUE, FOOTPRINT, QNTY, and REFDES.

This was important to me because I have some devices which come in
different footprints, but are otherwise identical.

He has four programs (actually, three + one set of common routines).
I made changes in all four so that they all handle footprint now, and
all still seem to work.

I have placed a tar.gz file with the new, updated programs at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/gschem/partslist.tar.gz

You can do with them what you want; I find it important to have the
footprint attribute, and I think that this small tweak will be helpful
to others too.

Thanks are due to Mityamoto, who wrote the original programs.

Stuart