Re: gEDA-user: one schmatic ==> two netlist

Thank's for the quick answer.

I need the Spice netlist not only for simulation, I need it also for LVS
(Layout Versus Schmatic).
I can create a Spice netlist from the IC Layout (even from the digital part).
The usual way is to compare this with a netlist, created from the schmatic
editor.
I know, this sounds very complicated when you know the CAD flow for PCB
design. I personaly moved one year ago from PCB to ASIC design and was
shocked about this uncomfortable methode.

Never the less, if we find a solution to this problem with the device
property, I can use gschem for my development.

Gruesse in die neue Welt
Peter

die.kaisers@t-online.de
                                            oder