Re: gEDA-user: My board is back

> I got my board back from advanced circuits.

"Wow that was fast" except I expect them to be fast ;-)

Did you tell them you used gEDA and pcb?

> Here is a patch that bumps the size to 0.090 copper, 0.070 hole.  Apply
> to to.inc in the m4 directory:

If we're going to fiddle with hole sizes, it's probably a good idea to
use standard wire sizes intead of arbitrary ones.  Note that 70 mils
is a number 50, so we're OK with that, but something to keep in mind
anyway.

http://www.tfcbooks.com/referenc/decimal.htm

Also note that 90 copper on 100 spacing leaves only 10 mils, which may
not be enough for some fab houses.  Mine were 52 drill (#55) and 80
copper.  But then again, I measured all my parts with a dial caliper and
custom made all the footprints :-)