Re: gEDA-user: My board is back

> It looks pretty good, but while enjoying the enclosed popcorn, I noticed
> that the TO-220 hole size seems a little small. 0.020" for a pin that is
> about 0.060" wide.

This may come from old times and be done by someone drilling pcbs himself.
In this case it is convinent to have all drill holes reduced to 15-20mils to
act as a guide for manual drilling.

Better idea would be an option to reduce drill to that value when creating
postscript printout. I think it should be easy to implement, just force the
drill size to specified value when parsing the file for postscript output.
I think that PCB should not forget about those who want to make simple boards
at home.

Wojciech Kazubski