Re: gEDA-user: Why PCB is not part of gEDA

>Great project and the install CD image works fine, thank you all for your
>efforts.

	Glad to hear it.  Out of curiosity, what OS distribution did you
install the CD on?

	Stuart, btw, your CD was downloaded 2477 times in the month
of September for a grand total of 131417663 kbytes (yes, that's 125 GB).
Last month gEDA was in first place (across all SEUL projects) for kbytes
downloaded.

>I have one question, why PCB is not part of gEDA? while gEDA is in need
>for a pcb program and PCB doing the job.

	Oh?  Last time I looked, PCB was GPL'ed software and is part of a
EDA suite. :-)  Seriously, I think the PCB developers and the gEDA
developers have a great synergy (careful buzzword there :)  I don't see
any reasons to change anything.

								-Ales