Re: gEDA-user: ngspice shot noise

> 2N3904's appear to be the leftovers from a lot of processes. I would
> not implicitly trust any one spec to be within +-100% of the spec sheet.

But if it isn't, I can return them to the shop because that's deception
of customer, isn't it?

> I've not found them to be very long lived in lots of the stuff where
> the bean counters told engineering that 'its good enough'.

What is the type of the transistor from which 2N3904 is a leftover?

Is it possible that a transistor has short life because of being a
leftover from process? What happens after the life? Stops amplifying or
what?

CL<